As often as not
– Fiberglass was invented, initially used for the purpose of thermal building insulation.
– Charles and Ray Eames mass produced their iconic Fiberglass chair with Herman Miller, Inc.
– Camtray (now renamed as Cambro) began manufacturing Fiberglass trays in Huntington Beach, CA.
– onestar press invited Lawrence Weiner to design an open editioned serving tray produced by Cambro.
– Lawrence Weiner used his trademark font and came up with the following text : AS OFTEN AS NOT.
– The artist then concludes: LET US GET SOME DRINKS ON THE TRAY!
Sin existencias en este momento. Si desea información sobre el libro, por favor contacte con email@example.com