This lively, worldwide survey celebrates the scope and success of contemporary painting.
* A lively and comprehensive overview of painting of the last 30 years, presenting work by such celebrated figures as Gerhard Richter and Neo Rauch, alongside emerging artists including Jumaldi Alfi and Ingrid Calame
* Photo-realism, landscape, still-life, portraiture, neo-expressionism, installation painting and the Leipzig school are just some of the areas of this thriving art medium explored by the author
* Works by 240 artists from more than 30 countries make this a truly global examination of what painting is, everywhere paintings are being made today
* Organized in themes, Painting Today showcases the broad range of styles, materials and methods that comprise contemporary painting
* Insightful and accessible, Tony Godfreys approach will appeal to scholars and newcomers to the subject alike
Out of stock
Out of stock at the moment. If you want to order this book, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org